Can’t log in to Quicken from within the app

Options
KirkP
KirkP Member
I can’t file a big report or update my accounts using the sync tools because it prints me to log in to quicken service, but authentication fails every time. My user ID and password work here in an internet browser so I have confirmed that I’m using the correct credentials. I’m on Quicken version 6.7.1, macOS 12.3.1

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @KirkP,

Thank you for taking the time to contact the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with not being able to access your Quicken application. 

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

Let me know how it goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @KirkP Are you talking about the Quicken app (e.g. on an iPad or phone) or the Quicken Mac program? I don't understand what you're trying to say wen you wrote: "it prints me to log in to quicken service". If you can post a screen shot of the message you're getting, it might help us point you in the right direction.
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.