Can you add President's Choice Financial Mastercard transactions?

BlahBlahBlah
BlahBlahBlah Member ✭✭
For automatic sync of PCF Mastercard transactions, I'm told, "Thank you for reaching out regarding adding your MasterCard to the Quicken application. I apologize for any inconvenience as the PC Mastercard's are not compatible with the Quicken application. Due to security PC Financial does not allow your personal or financial information to be accessed by any third party."

For manually importing transactions, I got the message, "Thank you for reaching out regarding adding your MasterCard to the Quicken application. I apologize for any inconvenience as the PC Mastercard's are not compatible with the new Quicken application. "

The message in Quicken for manually imported transactions is that the financial institution information is missing.

Is anyone else able to import PCF Mastercard transactions into Quicken?

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    (Deleted my reply since it because it was valid for QWin-US but @BlahBlahBlah has now confirmed that the issue/question is specific to QWin-Canada.  This post thread has been recategorized to "All Things Canadian (Windows)".)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• smayer97
    smayer97 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited May 2022
    That is factually inaccurate. PC Financial (President's Choice) is a Canadian institution, and although it is not supported for automatic sync, it IS supported for Web Connect (QFX download) in both QWin-CA and QMac.

Of course, if you are using QWin-US version, then no, it is not supported... but this is the same for most Canadian Institutions.

Have Questions? Help Guide for Quicken for Mac
    FAQs: Quicken MacQuicken WindowsQuicken Mobile
    Add your VOTE to Quicken for Mac Product Ideas

Object to Quicken's business model, using up 25% of your screen? Add your vote here:
    Quicken should eliminate the LARGE Ad space when a subscription expires

(Now Archived, even with over 350 votes!)

(Canadian user since '92, STILL using QM2007)

• BlahBlahBlah
    BlahBlahBlah Member ✭✭
    @smayer97 When importing the file from PCF, the message from Quicken, indicates that the file is missing financial institution information. I'm just trying to figure out how everyone else has success with it. I am using Quicken Canada, afaik.
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    @smayer97 When importing the file from PCF, the message from Quicken, indicates that the file is missing financial institution information. I'm just trying to figure out how everyone else has success with it. I am using Quicken Canada, afaik.
    Please confirm which edition of Quicken you are using.  You posted this under a QW-US catetory.  Your Community profile shows that you are subscribed to Quicken for Windows (which unless it says "Canada" is for US).  But here you state that you think you are using Quicken Canada. 
    Having clarity on which Quicken edition you are using will help to get you the best and most appropriate response.  The easiest way to confirm which edition you are really using is to go to Help > About Quicken or you can log into your online Quicken account. 

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• BlahBlahBlah
    BlahBlahBlah Member ✭✭
    I installed "Quicken-Canada.exe" but Help|About... doesn't show anything about Canada.
This discussion has been closed.