Invalid Credential/Can't login into account (Q Mac)

Hi,
I can't sign into my account as it keeps coming up with message that my credentials is invalid so now I can't retrieve all my work. Please help!

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @slouie1919,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please clarify exactly which credentials are being rejected? Are you referring to financial institution credentials or Quicken ID and password credentials? 

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• slouie1919
    slouie1919 Member
    Hi Anja,
    Thank you for replying. I can't login into my Quicken ID and password credential. Please help.
  • slouie1919
    slouie1919 Member
    Hi Anja,
    I tried login again and this time it works!!! Thank you anyway for replying.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    @slouie1919 Thanks for the update! Glad to hear the issue seemed to have self-resolved. :)

If you experience any further difficulties with this, please don't hesitate to reach back out! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Darby111
    Darby111 Member
    This is very frusturating and is wasting my time. I can't log into my quicken software, I keep getting the "Invalid Credentials" message. Quicken then prompts me to enter a code and change my password. The login works on the quicken website but I still cannot access my accounts via the software.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Are you using a VPN to access any of these Quicken resources ?

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    @Darby111 You haven't explained your situation; the original issue at the start of this thread was successfully resolved, so you'll have to share what exactly is wasting your time. 

Are you using Quicken Mac? You've posted in a Quicken Mac thread. But your profile on this forum shows you're using Quicken Windows. If you're using Quicken Windows, let use know and either a moderator can move your post or, probably better, you can create a new post in a Quicken Windows category with the specifics of the problems you're experiencing. 

What can't you log into? You say you can successfully log into your account on Quicken.com, right? Are you referring to being asked for a password to open the Quicken data file on your computer when you launch Quicken? Please describe what exactly you're doing. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • slouie1919
    slouie1919 Member
    Hi,
    I managed to get into my account. Thank you for all the help.
This discussion has been closed.