Chase online bank error

mikeivan
mikeivan Member ✭✭
Starting yesterday, when i try to send a payment from my Chase checking account, I get a simple message that says "An error has occurred." No error code and the error only occurs when I try to send an online payment. Transactions download correctly. I am trying to pay a Wells Fargo credit card that I have been paying every month since March, 2022.

I am currently using Quicken version R41.9, Build 27.1.41.9, Windows home 11.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @mikeivan,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

For clarification; are you using Quicken Bill Manager/Quick Pay or Bank Bill Pay (also known as Direct Connect Bill Pay) to send the payment in question?

Also, if you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error you described above? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.