Download Error (-28) FI Website Unavailable FDP 105 (US Bank credit card account)

Options
Steve Dry
Steve Dry Member
"Our system is temporarily unable to process your request. Please try again." I tried several times. I can log in normally on my own but can't download using Quicken. Just updated to the latest version of Quicken for Mac. Any ideas welcome? Thank you.

Comments

• jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    You didn't mention what financial institution this is. One thing to understand: the website Quicken logs into for downloading transactions is often not the same website you log into as a consumer. So it's not unusual that you can log in okay, yet Quicken is blocked. In many cases, simply waiting a day or two will result in the blockage going away. Otherwise, please share the name of the financial institution, so the moderators can indicate whether there is a known problem alert for it. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
  • Steve Dry
    Steve Dry Member
    Options
    Thank you for your comment and very quick response! It is usbank.com. You are exactly correct and hopefully this post will help someone experiencing similar download problems from various credit card issuers. I did wait a little longer and the problem resolved itself. Patience and time are key with this one, and thanks again, Jacob.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited June 2022
    Options
    Hello @Steve Dry,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.