Computershare downloads

ptnic
ptnic Member ✭✭
How do you get computershare to download data? I can make the connection via quicken downloads however unable to get any transactions to appear in quicken.

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @ptnic

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What version of Quicken are you running? You can see this by navigating to Quicken > About Quicken. By "Computershare" are you meaning downloading transactions from your bank? What financial institution is this occurring with? What is the connection method with this financial institution? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings in the bottom right corner > Downloads > Connection Type. 

Looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• sdubbya
    sdubbya Member
    I have this same problem. I configured the connection, it connects to computershare, it finds my accounts and sets them up in Quicken, but it does not download any of my transactions or portfolio data. I am using Mac Subscription. To be precise, I am on Version 6.7.0 (Build 607.44072.100) - deluxe version.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello @sdubbya,

Thank you for joining this thread and for sharing that you are also experiencing this issue. 

Could you please answer the questions provided in my previous response?

Looking forward to hearing your response so I may further assist you towards a resolution. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• wdwjason
    wdwjason Member
    I am having the exact same issue - I connected to my Computershare account today and it erased everything I had entered and will not download any of the transactions now. So irritated right now! I am using the Quicken Deluxe Version 6.7.1, macOS12.4.
  • Bill48
    Bill48 Member ✭✭
    I just tried to set it up also. Checked on the Computershare site and the bot says that Computershare does not support downloads to Quicken
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.