Backup broken?

Options
JMack436
JMack436 Member ✭✭
I usually backup my Quicken data file to multiple locations.
It's bad enough that you guys added an additional step recently when you added "Additional Options" to the backup pop-up, which now requires an extra click...
But now, whenever I open the backup dialog box, only the last location, shown in the "Where would you like to put your backup copy?" dialog, allows me to check the box named "Add date to backup file name".
If I use the drop-down arrow to select another location, this option becomes greyed out, and won't allow me to add the date to any additional copies.
Please fix this...

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @JMack436,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this bug, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This bug has been confirmed internally and I have gone ahead and submitted a bug report for this to our Development and Product teams for further investigation and resolution.

Unfortunately, we won't have an ETA on this. However, once a solution is created it will be made available as part of a future update release.

In the meantime, we have also posted this Community Alert which you can refer to for any and all available information and updates on this topic. 

Thank you for your patience and for bringing awareness to this issue!
    (CTP-3925)

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Concerning the extra step, if you just do a CTRL+B, it will take you directly to the backup popup, I never use the File menu pick.  Hopefully, the problem with the greyed out choices gets fixed soon.

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• JMack436
    JMack436 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Problem is fixed with latest QW27.1.42.8 update.
This discussion has been closed.