Can we add these accounts to the Canadian version of Quicken

Mr Biggs
Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
Investors Group (IG Wealth Management)
Canada Life, formerly Great West Life

I know other online apps provide access to these account, would like these added to Quicken - thanks.

Comments

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm not sure if you're asking if you can create these Accounts in the Quicken program or if you're asking if these Accounts can be included among the list of financial institutions that download information into Quicken.  If it's the latter, (which I'm guessing it is), then that's not Quicken's decision to make, the financial institution have to actually choose to allow that ability.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Mr Biggs,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Mr Biggs
    Mr Biggs Member ✭✭
    it does, thanks, I will contact these institutions - cheers
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @Mr Biggs,

You are very welcome!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.