Where do I find the Mondo patch?

Eric Johnson
Eric Johnson Member ✭✭
I have refrained from updating for a long time. I have version 39.23. Should I update and if so, where is Mondo? Candidly, the fact that Q has a constant patch for their best software product leads me to wonder why and when will a competitor rise up???

Best Answer

• NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Eric Johnson  It's true that Chase is the primary reason for the latest patch ... but installing it also installs all of the intermediate patches between your 39.23 and that Chase patch (41.19).
    See if there's anything in those others that would be of benefit to you.  There's 4 of them in-between

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Eric Johnson,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

The Mondo Patch can be found and downloaded in this support article.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Eric Johnson
    Eric Johnson Member ✭✭
    Thank you. However, now I'm geting cold feet. I saw that the prime reason for the latest version is Chase and since I don't use Chase I won't take the chance of something else goint wrong.
  • NotACPA
    NotACPA SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    @Eric Johnson  It's true that Chase is the primary reason for the latest patch ... but installing it also installs all of the intermediate patches between your 39.23 and that Chase patch (41.19).
    See if there's anything in those others that would be of benefit to you.  There's 4 of them in-between

Q user since February, 1990. DOS Version 4
    Now running Quicken Windows Subscription, Business & Personal
    Retired "Certified Information Systems Auditor" & Bank Audit VP

• Eric Johnson
    Eric Johnson Member ✭✭
    I haven't seen anything in them that concerns me and since it's working without error. I think I'll wait for a bit yet.

Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.