Is quicken compatible with windows 11 ?

hmorton71
hmorton71 Member ✭✭
Thinking of buying new computer with windows 11 and I am active user of Quicken for windows. Will quicken work with windows 11 and what internet security are you using with the windows 11 system and still able to run quicken ?

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Hello @hmorton71,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community with this question. 

Yes, Quicken will work with your new Windows 11 computer. Please keep in mind that most Antivirus applications and VPNs are not recommended to use with Quicken as they have been known to cause issues. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• @hmorton71 - I have been using Quicken with Windows 11 for quite a while and have had no issues.  I also have always used Windows built in security options for antivirus, fire wall, network protection, etc. and have had no issues.  But also, I do use a VPN and also have had no issues with Quicken.

There are many posts in this community regarding using Windows 11 and Quicken and I haven't seen one yet, that would indicate any issue with using Windows 11 with Quicken.
  • Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    If you haven't already, you may want to review: https://www.quicken.com/support/quicken-system-requirements

Note: Quicken relies on geolocation of our public IP address.
This discussion has been closed.