Direct Connect and Quicken Cloud

Options
Why can't I get my bank accounts that sync to Quicken via Direct Connect sync with Quicken Cloud?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @Dbraun4,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. Which financial institution(s) are you experiencing this issue with? What exactly is occurring when attempting to perform a Cloud Sync? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

Looking forward to hearing your response!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Sherlock
    Sherlock Member ✭✭✭✭
    edited July 2022
    Options
    Please provide the version of Quicken being used: select Help > About Quicken
    Please provide the full name of the financial institution and the type of the accounts: open the register and press Ctrl + Shift + E 

Have you reselected the accounts to be synchronized?
    Have you reset the financial institution password for the accounts?
    Have you reset the cloud account?
    Have you deleted the cloud account?
  • Dbraun4
    Dbraun4 Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am using Quicken Version R42.8, Build 27.142.8. The financial institution is TD Bank and I am trying to sync both a checking and savings account. When looking at my Cloud Profile, selecting those 2 accounts and clicking Update Accounts I get the error "A connection to your financial institution could not be established....." but no error code. Everything else syncs fine with these two accounts, transactions come in and go out. My other accounts which are all credit card accounts do not have any problems.
This discussion has been closed.