One Step and USAA

I setup one step to update my USAA insurance bill each month and it has not been updating like its suppose to. I have screenshot of the version and error but does not appear I can add them.

Answers

• Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited August 2022
    You can click and drag the screenshot files to your reply post.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• Here is the screenshot I have on the error and version of Quicken I have,
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ah, you are are using Quicken Bill Manager and I am not very familiar with that.  I mistakenly thought you were talking about Direct Connect Bank Bill Pay which is different.  Sorry about that.  Just wait a little longer.  There will probably be someone who knows more about QBM who will be responding before too long.

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R54.16 on Windows 11)

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

If you haven't done so already, I'd say it's time to call Quicken Support on the phone and request help.  Let them do a screen share session with you to review the situation on your computer, to determine the nature of the problem and to figure out how to fix it.

Quicken Support:

-----------------

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.