One Step Update Problem

wyealbert
wyealbert Member ✭✭
For the last several weeks, I have had a problem with One Step Update asking me to reauthorize an account that I deleted months ago. The account has been deleted from Quicken, but I still get this reauthorize request every time I run One Step Update. I am running Windows 10 version R42.21, Build 27.1.42.21. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited August 2022
    Hello @wyealbert,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with One Step Update. 

First, I suggest attempting to sign out and back into your data file to refresh the accounts. You may follow the instructions below in order to do so.

Navigate to EditPreferences...Quicken ID & Cloud accountsClick Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)Follow the prompts to Sign Out Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password 

Please let me know if the issue persists after this!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• wyealbert
    wyealbert Member ✭✭
    Sorry, I tried your suggestion but the problem is still present.
  • Hello @wyealbert

Thank you for attempting to sign out and back in, though I do apologize that you are still experiencing this issue. 

Have you tried uninstalling/reinstalling Quicken? Please refer to the following support articles for instructions on uninstalling here and reinstalling here.

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• wyealbert
    wyealbert Member ✭✭
    I found a solution by deleting an obsolete financial institution name from the account.
  • Hello @wyealbert,

Thank you for coming back to update us and sharing your resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.