New Chase Connection NOT Downloading Transactions

dlipetz
dlipetz Member ✭✭✭
While I was "successful" setting up the new connection type and linking to my Chase account, NO transactions have been downloaded since the change despite their being transactions listed on the Chase website.

To be sure - I deactivated online services for Chase in Quicken and exited the app, went to the Chase website and disabled the Quicken connection, and redid everything from scratch. All appears to work except NO transactions actually download.

Posting this is a new problem since creating the connection was not the problem.

Very frustrating.

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @dlipetz,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have received several reports about the issue you described above with no downloads from Chase. We are requesting that users experiencing these issues contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as our support agents may need to reach out to our escalation teams in order to have this resolved.

I apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• CVass
    CVass Member ✭✭
    I am also having this problem
  • dlipetz
    dlipetz Member ✭✭✭
    Was away on vacation for couple of weeks and now transactions are downloading again. Unfortuately it downloaded old transactions too as early as from June and I also received old transactions from a number of other accounts as well. No matter, I slogged though all of that mess and seems to be operating properly now - time will tell.
  • Also having this problem. Reset everything and reauthorized. No transactions unless I go to the site and do a download.
  • Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue with downloading transactions from your Chase account(s). 

We do currently have an active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.