My Paypal Credit Line is not recognized on Quicken

Options
JonRay
JonRay Member
I just bought a new Macbook Air and downloaded Quicken. I am trying to add my Paypal credit line and I keep getting a message that I don't have an account. The only one that shows up is my regular Paypal account that is linked to my checking account. I have tried both log ins. Is anyone else having problems?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• drwachter1
    drwachter1 Member
    Options
    Yes, as of a few days, Quicken is not downloading PayPal Credit or PayPal Mastercard. I have made multiple attempts to reconnect, deactivate and reactivate.
  • DavidSmith
    DavidSmith Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    same issue here
  • BobF730
    BobF730 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Same issue but in windows
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello All,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

This is a known issue that has been escalated internally, though we do not have an ETA on resolution at this time. While the investigation remains ongoing, please refer to this Community Alert for any and all available updates.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• SoopaNtz
    SoopaNtz Member ✭✭
    Options
    > @JonRay said:
    > I just bought a new Macbook Air and downloaded Quicken. I am trying to add my Paypal credit line and I keep getting a message that I don't have an account. The only one that shows up is my regular Paypal account that is linked to my checking account. I have tried both log ins. Is anyone else having problems?

Same problem here. I've also noticed that, if I use Firefox to connect to PayPal, I get a message "Bad Request" when I try to access PayPal Credit. (Edge works OK, though.) I've wondered if the two things are possibly connected.
  • wangcj
    wangcj Member ✭✭
    Options
    I am a windows user, My Paypal isn't working for 3 days now.
  • wangcj
    wangcj Member ✭✭
    edited August 2022
    Options
    Pretty much every time Quicken has a major update and will [mess up] my Quicken and I had to spend Extra time to work on it. Maybe should choose a small group to do experiment 1st before push the new version to public.
  • jacobs
    jacobs SuperUser, Mac Beta Beta
    Options
    @wangcj In almost all cases, connectivity issues are back-end/server issues between Intuit and the financial institution, and Quicken desktop program updates (or lack thereof) are not tied to the problem nor the resolution. That's not true 100% of the time, but it's probably true 99% of the time. 
    Quicken Mac Subscription • Quicken user since 1993
This discussion has been closed.