GTE Financial error cc-601

bizmail
bizmail Member ✭✭✭
Getting a message CC-601 unable to find an account with a non-zero balance for one of two Username/Accts at GTE Financial. To test that it's not my QDF file, I created a new QDF file and added the username for this acct and same error occurs.  I have a 2nd account/username at GTE financial and it is updating fine. 

Best Answer

• canoe32
    canoe32 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Seems to be fixed, all five of my accounts updated with no errors. 

Answers

• Hello @bizmail

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

I have located a Support Article that discusses the CC-601 error in more detail and provides some proper steps to take. You may follow this link to access that FAQ.

As per the Support Article:

If this occurs when updating an account

Please Contact Quicken Support. This error requires Quicken Support agents to review logs and provide further assistance. The issue may need to be escalated and may not have an immediate resolution. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• canoe32
    canoe32 Member ✭✭✭
    I'm getting the same error message. Five accounts, and none with a non-zero balance for the past several days.
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    I'm calling Quicken and GTE on Monday and we'll reference case number 9675657. You might do the same and let's keep this space updated. 
  • bizmail
    bizmail Member ✭✭✭
    On Monday, got a CC-800. I re-added existing acct to link to the username and everything is cleared. Problem resolved.
  • canoe32
    canoe32 Member ✭✭✭
    Answer ✓
    Seems to be fixed, all five of my accounts updated with no errors. 
  • Hello @bizmail and @canoe32,

I am happy to hear that your issue is now resolved. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.