Just installed, entered all my accounts - and now I can't get access to all my hard work

Options
ccox
ccox Unconfirmed, Member
this is my first attempt at purchasing your program. I just bought a Premium subscription, loaded all my bank accounts then your program asked me to upgrade by clicking on your provided upgrade button. I did, and now I can't get access to all my hard work. This is all within 2 hrs. of purchasing. I'm not impressed. Any suggestions?

Answers

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Could the "upgrade" that Quicken offered be in regard to the connection type?  Home & Business is the only higher edition of Quicken above Premier and I have never heard of them asking if you want a higher capability edition like that.
    Connection type being Direct Connect, Express Web Connect or Web Connect which can be seen on the Account List (Tools menu).

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

• Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ccox said: this is my first attempt at purchasing your program.
    We are mostly other peer users here - so it is not "our program" -
    and to help other users, we usually need more details about .... "now I can't get access to all my hard work"

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• thecreator
    thecreator SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    ccox said:
    this is my first attempt at purchasing your program. I just bought a Premium subscription, loaded all my bank accounts then your program asked me to upgrade by clicking on your provided upgrade button. I did, and now I can't get access to all my hard work. This is all within 2 hrs. of purchasing. I'm not impressed. Any suggestions?

Hi @ccox

A "Premium" Subscription can be for Support, not the actual program.

Or

Quicken Premier

Our premium plan loaded with
    best-in-class features

Or you can go to: https://www.quicken.com/ Hover the Mouse over Sign In and click My Account and sign in. Once you are Signed in, click on Subscriptions and see what you purchased.

thecreator - User of Quicken Subscription R53.16 USA

Windows 10 Pro 32-Bit Build 19045.3693
    Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit Build 19045.3754

This discussion has been closed.