CheckPay renewal skipped a month?

Options
My CheckPay renews on the 23rd of every month. It did so on Aug 23rd. But now when I pay a bill using CheckPay, it shows that my CheckPay will renew on October 23rd. Anybody else seen an issue with this?
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Since 1992,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

It would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will likely require Tier 2 assistance to have this corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited September 2022 Answer ✓
    Options
    Hello @Since 1992,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

It would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will likely require Tier 2 assistance to have this corrected.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• Since 1992
    Since 1992 Member ✭✭
    Options
    Thank you for that answer. I will contact support.
  • Quicken Anja
    Options
    You're welcome!

-Quicken Anja

This discussion has been closed.