Chase credit card bill being ignored in Bill Manager

Since moving to EWC+, my Chase credit card in Bill Manager has shown "Needs Attention". I have removed and added this credit card account several times and again after updating to R43.26. It is now a CheckPay account since moving to EWC+ as expected. After running One Step, I see a message that says "Last ignored bill for this biller is (and the current date). I have confirmed with Chase that there is a bill available. Anybody else experiencing this and/or have a solution?

Quicken Premier R43.26

Comments

• Hello @pkelley,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

Please be advised that Chase Online biller as well as Quick Pay are no longer available after the Chase migration.

For more information about this, please refer to this Community Announcement and this support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Bob.
    Bob. Member ✭✭✭✭
    Hello @Quicken Anja . The first link says:

Additional option for Windows users

If you are a Quicken for Windows user, the ability to download Chase credit card bills via Express Web Connect is a new feature being offered; this feature enables you to download your Chase credit card bills, so you can see your latest bill(s) and what you owe.  However, other bill types from Chase are only available as manual bills, and the new EWC bill method for credit cards only works with Check Pay at this time. 

This is not working as the first poster mentioned. Always say needs attention and based on the QUICKEN FAQ, should work.

Everything in this FAQ is how I experienced it:

BUT, not working as described or expected.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

Be sure to avoid late fees and penalty interest rates

Are you about to be late with making your bill payment due to problems or unexpected delays in Quicken Bill Manager (Quick Pay or Check Pay) that cannot be resolved in a timely fashion?

Due to the complexity of the matter it can take apparently forever to identify and fix a problem. While you're fighting the Bill Manager windmill, waiting for the problems to be resolved, to avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the biller's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account or a credit card. The biller will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

This discussion has been closed.