Chase - One Step Update - not getting prompted to migrate to the EWC+ Update

I have received a email message saying I could update. Today I opened Quicken and got a message with instructions to do a One Step Update and would see different screens to complete this transition. Nothing different happened from previous downloads. Certainly does not seem to be going smoothly.

Comments

• Hello @bal4833,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Could you please provide further clarification regarding the issue that you are experiencing with the Chase migration? 

I am looking forward to hearing your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• bal4833
    bal4833 Member ✭✭
    Nothing is different from the last several years I have been downloading from Chase. When I updated today, I did get the most recent transactions. From this website:
    https://www.quicken.com/support/why-am-i-receiving-message-about-my-chase-accounts?utm_source=Critical Alert&utm_medium=email_eng&utm_content=001&utm_campaign=EMCA08NA220907&utm_bxid=201806902
    I can read the following:
    When you update your accounts in Quicken, you will be prompted to change to the new EWC+ connection method.

The problem I am having is I am not being prompted to change to the new EWC+ method when I update my Chase Account.
  • bal4833
    bal4833 Member ✭✭
    I should add that Chase forced me to change my password because it did not recognize the computer I have been using for almost 6 years. Now I can't get into Chase from Quicken because when I look at the Password Vault, it lists this account as not requiring a password. Talk about going around in circles.
  • bal4833
    bal4833 Member ✭✭
    I need to get this resolved by 9/23 because I will be away from the computer I use for Quicken. So please guide me to resolve.
  • bal4833
    bal4833 Member ✭✭
    Fixed I guess. Today I noticed that Quicken says above the Register that I am using "Express Web Connect +. I never did get any screens indicating I had to take any special action.
  • WDee
    WDee Member
    I have never gotten any prompts either. I would like to know if that is going to be a problem!!!! I just updated Quicken to the latest version.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    WDee said:
    I have never gotten any prompts either. I would like to know if that is going to be a problem!!!! I just updated Quicken to the latest version.
    I would certainly recommend that anyone that isn't getting prompted for the conversion should contact Quicken Support: Official Quicken® Support - Phone, Chat, or Community
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • 4my
    4my Member
    Today is supposed to be THE deadline to convert to Chase accounts to EWC+. Just like bal4833, I received an email to update. When I opened Quicken, there was a message about next steps...but when I did a One Step Update, nothing different happened. AND I am still able to download my VISA transactions (my only account with Chase) as I have in the past (Express Web Connect). What do I need to do now?
  • 4my
    4my Member
    Thanks Chris_QPW. I should have followed your advice first before posting. I just did an online chat with Quicken about this issue, and they walked me through the process. Basically, deactivating my account then adding it back in. That worked. I was, however, disconnected from the online chat before I could thank the person (not bot) who helped. Anyway, I'm now on EWC+.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @4my That's great that Quicken Support could get it worked out for you.  Thanks for posting back and the results.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
This discussion has been closed.