Truist Bank

Voytek
Voytek Member ✭✭
Truist has stopped downloading. Error 501
Similar problem to AMEX, which seems to have been fixed.

Comments

• bketterl
    bketterl Member ✭✭
    Having issues downloading transactions from Truist this AM and yesterday. Also, online balance for direct connect is wrong and causing reconcile issues - having to add transactions every time I reconcile.
  • Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing these issues.

We do now have an Active Alert regarding users receiving online banking errors with Truist. You may follow this link to access that Alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

We do sincerely apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pjusken2
    pjusken2 Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem CC-501 when I try to reset my online service with Truist.
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    My Truist accounts are now syncing.
  • darkman40
    darkman40 Member
    My Truist accounts are syncing but Im getting some weird formats.
  • Frankx
    Frankx SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hi @darkman40,

Can you expand on what you are seeing?  Exactly what are weird formats?

Frankx

Quicken Home, Business & Rental Property - Windows 10-Home Version

- - - - Quicken User since 1984 - - - 
      -  If you find this reply helpful, please click "Helpful" (below), so others will know! Thank you.  -

• Scott Z
    Scott Z Member ✭✭
    No downloads from Truist for the past two days, No error code. Update summary shows complete with no error codes.
  • Scott Z
    Scott Z Member ✭✭
    Tried resetting connection to bank, pop up screen is blank and hanging... Lower right button (OK/Close) is blank an non responsive. Red X does not close window.
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    The problem of being unable to sync with Truist, previously resolved, is occurring today with all of my Truist accounts. The error message is this:
    CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year.Script error.
  • Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2022
    Hello @Scott Z and @DrWayne,  

I apologize if you are being affected by this issue with missing transactions after One Step Updates and account downloads, and error messages such as the FDP-163 message @DrWayne described. 

If you are continuing to notice issues with online banking services with Truist accounts, I recommend reaching out to Quicken Support using the information provided in this link. They will be able to diagnose and troubleshoot these issues in greater detail, and document ongoing problems of this kind.

I hope that is helpful. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    Thank you, Jared. But the support chat function is not currently accepting my login.
  • Quicken Jared
    DrWayne said:
    Thank you, Jared. But the support chat function is not currently accepting my login.
    Hello @DrWayne

Thanks so much for getting back to me about this. We are sorry about the difficulty contacting Chat Support.

Have you enabled pop-up blockers on your browser? It may be necessary to so, if not; you can follow the link here for more instructions about this. Additionally, are you having any trouble logging into the Quicken Community?

I look forward to providing further assistance, if necessary. 

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    I did need to disable the popup blocker. But the chat link tells me to log in, although I am logged in. I tried logging out and back in, without success.

The Truist problem started with my morning sync; I hadn't changed anything. Could it just be a transient problem, like if system maintenance is going on?
  • lpspangler
    lpspangler Member ✭✭
    I am seeing the same issue in Quicken for Mac this evening when trying to download Truist transactions:
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163)
    I tried
    a) updating connection - unsuccessful
    b) disconnecting and re-connecting - unsuccessful
    c) hiding all Truist accounts, disconnecting them all, then reconnecting 1 of them - Unsuccesful
  • lshap
    lshap Member ✭✭
    I am having the same error. Started yesterday. None of my Truist accounts will update
  • pemmons
    pemmons Member
    AGGREGATOR_IN_ERROR (CP_SCRIPT_ERROR:FDP-163) - same error. All Truist accounts
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    I had a long conversation with Randy in Tech Support, via online chat, then telephone with screen-share. He said that this problem is being escalated, with no estimated time for resolution. He also said that there was no prior notification that this is a problem. So I suggest that people who are having this problem contact Quicken. I would think that the issue will get serious attention if, as I suspect, this is a larger problem, and not just affecting me.
  • Quicken Jared
    edited September 2022
    Hello everyone,

I apologize that you are being affected by these problems with online banking services. Thank you for letting us know about this here on the Quicken Community. 

It would benefit us immensely in our efforts to look into this issue if you could navigate to Help > Report a problem... in the upper menu at the top of the screen in order to submit program log files. You may also submit a brief description of the problem along with any available screenshots. Note that these submissions are purely for investigative purposes, and you will not receive a response through them. We do not have an ETA regarding a resolution. Our teams will investigate this issue further, and we apologize for the inconvenience.

Thanks for your patience.

Regards,

Quicken Jared 
  • Jeff P.
    Jeff P. Member
    Truist seems to have problems before, during, and after the BB&T merger. I have many neighbors that have given up and changed banks. That is a lot of trouble, but I am at point soon.
  • DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    Successful sync, just now.
  • Hello All, 

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue.

We do now have an active alert regarding online banking errors with Truist. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DrWayne
    DrWayne Member ✭✭
    Final: My Truist syncing is working fine. I hope everyone else also sees a resolution.

I have an observation and a recommendation. This issue has happened before, also on the weekend, and it was resolved now, as it was then, by "escalation." My impression, not based on any information of known validity, is that weekend system maintenance at Truist causes a necessary configuration to revert to an unhelpful default. If my impression is correct, then this problem will reoccur in the future. The solution would then be to impress upon Quicken the need to "escalate" and perform the fix. What we need to do is to immediately report the problem via the Contact Support link in the dropdown menu and to use the problem submission link in the sync error pop-up. Quicken tech support needs to see a spike in the specific error code.

Good luck.
This discussion has been closed.