Download Error (-28) CP SCRIPT ERROR:FDP-163:Invalid Wareki year. Truist Bank (Q Mac)

All my Truist Bank accounts show the same error. They worked correctly yesterday but unable to download any transactions today...

Comments

• Hello @Charles Campbell,

Thank you for contacting the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue with your Truist Bank account(s). 

I have located a support article that discusses some troubleshooting steps to take when presented with a Download Error (-28). You may follow this link to access that FAQ. Please keep in mind that it is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Boog
    Boog Member ✭✭
    I'm having the same problem since 9/18 as well. Trying to re-link the account as detailed in the FAQ noted above was not successful. Any help would be appreciated.
  • Boog
    Boog Member ✭✭
    Kept trying to link and it finally worked. Was able to connect to Truist account and sync. All good now.
  • Hello @Boog

Thank you for joining this thread and sharing that you are also experiencing this issue. 

I am happy to hear that we were able to reach a resolution. 

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Hello All, 

We do now have an active alert regarding online banking errors with Truist. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark the alert in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I do apologize for any inconvenience caused in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.