How do you change a Biller from Check Pay to Quick Pay

I have been waiting for the Chase Patch for my Chase Credit Card account to come out. I followed the directions and was able to download all my transactions and import e current Statement from Chase. However, when I went to dispatch a payement the Biller account is set up as Check Pay and I have tried everything to change it to Quick Pay. I one time I remember there was a check box on the address info to enable Quick Pay . HELP !

Answers

• Hello @starrdd49,

hank you for reaching out to the Community.

Please be advised that Quick Pay is no longer available after the Chase migration.

For more information about this, please refer to this Community Announcement and this support article.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

To avoid missed or late payments I recommend you logon directly to the credit card's website and authorize them to direct debit (aka PAC Draft, Autopay, APS, etc.) the next and perhaps all future payments from your checking account. The credit card company will do all the work for you and make an electronic debit on the due date and you don't have to worry about being late.

In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register on or before the Due Date and before you download transactions from the bank or credit card containing the payment transaction. That will allow Quicken to match your register transaction to the downloaded data and not cause any further issues.

• despan
    despan Member
    RE: "In Quicken unlink the bill and just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute as an online payment into your account register..." Sorry, I am not a superuser. I download my chase transactions and the next bill (or awaiting next bill) shows in "bills and income" with the check pay option. I like your idea, I think, but do not know what you mean by "unlink" or "just record a scheduled reminder which does not execute" I would like to have the actual payment amount entered once before the direct debit takes place - preferably without adding the transaction manually. How do I set this up so a few days or so before the direct debit takes place, a transaction showing the actual amount of the payment to be done (from the bill amount that could be paid by check) is entered. (Quicken would have the bill amount because that comes many days before the direct debit would take place in the Chase transactions download.
    In other words, What I would like is an option (like check pay) that indicates just enter the payment amount in the register for a later match with the downloaded payment transaction from Chase. I can't figure out if that is possible or if I am just really stupid.
    A few simple examples of how to set this up would be appreciated.
    Thanks
    Dennis
This discussion has been closed.