Unable to enter new payment for utility company.

I am unable to enter a new payment to my utility provider. It worked last month and has been fine for a long time.

"This payment cannot be made because there is a payment already scheduled at the biller website"

The biller is the Public Service Company of Oklahoma.

Answers

• Jason R. Battles
    Jason R. Battles Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    Here is the screenshot of the error message.
  • Hello @Jason R. Battles,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, see if the issue still continues to persist.

Let us know how it goes! 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• That did not help. I performed those steps and it did not clear it out. Same results

Thank you for attempting those steps. 

Could you please follow the same instructions this time choosing "Review and Repair Payments"?

Please let me know how this goes!

-Quicken Jasmine

• Jason R. Battles
    Jason R. Battles Member ✭✭
    edited December 2022
    I did the Review and Repair Payment steps you suggested. That did not work. Still cannot process a payment for this one Biller.
  • I also attempted to delete the Online Biller, but it says payment is pending and cannot delete Biller.
  • I found this link where Moderator Anja was able to clear the payment from another Quicken user having the same exact problem as me. https://community.quicken.com/discussion/7881470/this-payment-cannot-be-made-because-there-is-a-payment-already-scheduled-at-the-biller-web-site

Thanks for attempting those troubleshooting steps. 

Unfortunately, the solution that was provided in the thread you linked is not viable in your case as I already internally confirmed that there are no scheduled payments showing for your account to that biller. Since the previous troubleshooting steps have failed, I suggest reaching out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as an escalation will most likely be required to be filed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that I could not be of more assistance!

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.