Printing on Vouchers

Options
rsbpgh
rsbpgh Member
Is it possible to print more than one line on the vouchers? I'd like to make notes for the recipient and cannot get more than one line.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @rsbpgh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Unfortunately, Quicken for Mac does not offer the ability to do what you are requesting.

If you wish to submit an official request for this feature to be added in the future, what you can do is create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rsbpgh said:
    Is it possible to print more than one line on the vouchers? I'd like to make notes for the recipient and cannot get more than one line.
    Just out of curiosity ... what kind of notes would you like to print on your voucher checks?
    Is this text supposed to appear in the check's Memo Line or on a voucher stub which you send along with the check?
  • rsbpgh
    rsbpgh Member
    Options
    Was trying to give them the equivalent of 4 or 5 lines with part number, description and unit price. Rather than having to attach a separate sheet of paper.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    rsbpgh said:
    Was trying to give them the equivalent of 4 or 5 lines with part number, description and unit price. Rather than having to attach a separate sheet of paper.
    Sorry. Quicken for Mac does not have the capability of including data normally provided on a Customer or Vendor invoice or order form on voucher checks. Even the small business feature of Quicken for Windows does not have this functionality.
    If this is something important to you for running your business, you may have to invest in upgrading to a full-featured, customizable Small business accounting software package that runs on Mac or an online server of some kind.
This discussion has been closed.