Supported eBill Companies

Several companies show as offering eBill connection on the "Link eBill" page but when an attempt is made to link the accounts I will receive an error. I've verified the password to be correct and the error I'm getting for Hulu (though others have different errors) is "Some of the login details you provided may not be correct."

Is anyone else having a similar problem with Hulu, AT&T, Roku, and the local Water Works.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @BrokenWire2086,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• This is a screenshot of an attempt at logging into Hulu.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited December 2022
    Hello @BrokenWire2086,

Thanks for providing more information. 

First, I suggest navigating to the actual website of the ebillers that you are having issues with and making sure that you have enabled third-party access for Quicken. This may be required for some billers/accounts before you are able to link them within Quicken. After completing this, I would attempt to re-add the ebillers.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.