Anybody experience no Chase transactions downloaded since updating to R45.13?

DRMick
DRMick Member ✭✭✭
edited January 2023 in Investing (Windows)
I installed R45.13 on Nov 13.  It was supposed to fix download problems.  I converted my Chase accounts in Sept to EWC+ and it was working fine until until Nov 14.  I'm stuck.

Answers

• Hello @DRMick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this question. 

We do currently have an ongoing active alert regarding Chase users being unable to download transactions after migrating their accounts. You may follow this link to access that alert where you may bookmark it in order to remain up to date on any new information, ETAs, or resolutions that may occur. 

I apologize for any inconvenience caused. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    I have discovered that all my banking accounts with EWC or EWC+ does not downloadtransactions since I installed R45.13.  The only bank that works is Bank of the West which is still on Direct Connect.  Curiously Schwab accounts are still working on EWC+.  
  • DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    OK, something happened yesterday.  Downloads from EWC banks started working after a 35 day lock out. 
  • Hello @DRMick,

Thanks for reaching back out to update us. 

Was there anything you did to cause the accounts to start working again? This is so other users may find this thread and it could aid in them reaching a resolution as well. 

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    I restored a previous backup from over 30 days ago before R45.13 was installed and that OSU worked with many transactions and duplicates.  So instead of cleaning that up, I went back and tried the most recent file that would not update.  Yesterday, 12/19, it worked on OSU with a few new transactions displayed.  It seems like that action cleaned out some blockage that occurred on Nov 14. Today OSU worked correctly again and Q is at R45.13.  OK so far!
This discussion has been closed.