RBC

DOgo
DOgo Member ✭✭
RBC does not seem to connect and update - anyone else have the same problem last few days?

Best Answer

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

Answers

• tabasco
    tabasco Member ✭✭
    I have similar accounts, same RBC issue with Q for Windows, able to log in online. This has happened before, likely an RBC issue. I've not contacted RBC yet. Have you?
  • AllanB
    AllanB Member ✭✭
    yes (for two days)
  • DOgo
    DOgo Member ✭✭
    can someone from Quicken support address this please
  • AllanB
    AllanB Member ✭✭
    tried to call RBC long wait 800 933 9946
  • Quicken Anja
    edited January 2023
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from being unable to update, can you please elaborate and provide additional details on what exactly happens when you attempt to update? Do you receive any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) that you can provide us with here, please?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja

• asecor01
    asecor01 Member
    OL-293-A
  • AllanB
    AllanB Member ✭✭
    RBC says that they are working to correct . No time est.
  • Paul_
    Paul_ Member ✭✭
    @Quicken Anja see my post on 1/9/23 for details from a Mac user.
  • tnolan1234
    tnolan1234 Member ✭✭
    Same issue for me (Windows) - OL-293-A. Has been an issue for several days now.
  • Quicken Anja
    Answer ✓
    Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. However, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation. While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams in further investigating the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience in the meantime! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja

• tnolan1234
    tnolan1234 Member ✭✭
    Issue resolved for me as of 1/11/2023
This discussion has been closed.