Task List

notdeedee
notdeedee Member ✭✭
Is there any way to create a "To Do" List in Quicken. I am thinking about specific habits for review on a schedule. For example I want to make sure everything is in a category , accounts are reconciled, transactions are uploaded on a weekly /monthly schedule. I am looking for something already in the program I can check off as I do it to make sure I am on task. I am using bill and income reminders but hoping there is something different. Any suggestions?

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @notdeedee,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

Quicken does not currently offer the type of feature you are looking for.

If you wish to request this feature to be added in the future, you can create an idea post. This way, other users with the same or similar requests can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could set up Manual Bill Reminders in your main Checking account (or a Cash account), for $0.00, Payee = "Reminder: Do this", "Reminder: Do that", etc. with an appropriate frequency and "Remind me [xx] days in advance".
    When you have completed the task mark the reminder as "Skipped" ... you don't really need a real register transaction in your register. You only want the reminder to pop when it's time and be rescheduled for next time.
This discussion has been closed.