Direct Connect Bank Mail (Q Mac)

moofpup
moofpup Member
:# Every time I update my bank accounts this Direct Connect Bank Mail window comes up consisting of hundreds old emails that are actually 5 old emails that have been repeated hundreds of times. I don't even want this feature. It started 2 updates ago. I am running Mac version 6.11.1 (Build 611.47285.100)

Comments

• moofpup
    moofpup Member
    Just got off chat with support and I have to live with it. This is clearly a bug. The subscription price keeps going up and the bugs are getting worse.
  • Ron
    Ron Member ✭✭
    Agree. Really annoying!! (Mac Version 6.11.1 (Build 611.47285.100))
  • Kay Lumsden
    Kay Lumsden Member ✭✭
    Me, too. What an annoying glitch!
  • wjdaly
    wjdaly Member ✭✭
    believe i am not the only one who can no longer download checking transactions from chase. i called for help and was told quicken would charge me $400 US dollars to help me fix it, yes, $400.00 dollars. anyone else run into this situation today??? >:)
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    @wjdaly you weren't talking to Quicken support you were talking to some scammer that you just found by searching on the internet.  The official Quicken support can be found through this URL.
    https://www.quicken.com/support#contact-support
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • moofpup
    moofpup Member
    The latest update didn't fix the bank mail issue!
  • Same here. I have over 1,400 lines in the direct connect bank mail -- that now pops up every time I download [previously it seemed capable of being ignored]. As commented, they have to be deleted one by one and then they repopulate with every download.
  • Customer
    Customer Member ✭✭
    Same thing here. A couple thousand of the same 10 messages. I also ignored it until it started popping up with every frigging download. Ridiculous that there is no way to mass read/delete or shut off this "feature"
  • Hello All,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community to report this issue, though we apologize that you are experiencing this.

We have forwarded this issue to the proper channels to have this further investigated. In the meantime, we request that you please navigate to Help > Report a problem and submit a problem report with log files attached in order to contribute to the investigation.

While you will not receive a response through this submission, these reports will help our teams further investigate the issue. The more problem reports we receive, the better.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• james Franke
    james Franke Member ✭✭
    Me too. My bank connection is Quicken Connect.
  • tagleader
    tagleader Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem - this seems to have been happening for years but I didn't have time to try and figure out a solution or troubleshooting it further. All messages are old and deleted at the bank but they regenerate in the Direct Connect Bank Mail window each time I run a transaction update, so there are hundreds of them, with no way to delete them or mark them as read except for one by one. Last week I had some 'free time' and marked each one as read manually. This week a few new copies of each one are back as unread, so it is seems to be generating new copies each update.

I did just submit a 'Report a problem...' log in hopes that the dev team will give it priority.
  • flight2k
    flight2k Member ✭✭
    I have the same issue. Glad it is not just me but this is very annoying.
This discussion has been closed.