OneStep is not longer hanging, but it hasn't downloaded new transactions for 4 days

ALGRL123
ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
Previously I had issues with OneStep Update not working with the majority of my accounts, that has been fixed it seems. However, Onestep shows no errors, but NONE of my accounts are downloading transactions. So frustrating as this second issue has been going on for 4 days now.

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    edited January 2023
    ALGRL123 said:
    Previously I had issues with OneStep Update not working with the majority of my accounts, that has been fixed it seems. However, Onestep shows no errors, but NONE of my accounts are downloading transactions. So frustrating as this second issue has been going on for 4 days now.
    Hello @ALGRL123,    

I am sorry to hear about these problems with online banking services. Thank you for speaking with us about this here on the Quicken Community. 

First, can you tell us what version of the software you are currently using? This can be checked by navigating to Help > About Quicken... in the upper menu at the top of the screen. I tried to review the software version internally, but was unable to locate necessary information.

Let us know what you see there, if you can.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • ALGRL123
    ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
    R46.9
  • Hello @ALGRL123,

Thank you for providing more information. 

Before proceeding further, I recommend updating your Quicken Software to the latest release (R46.12). You may follow this link for more information regarding updating your Quicken application. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding (just in case). 

Please let me know if you are still experiencing this issue after updating to the latest Quicken version for Windows. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• ALGRL123
    ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
    I upgraded to R46.12 and same issue
  • mrzookie
    mrzookie Member ✭✭✭✭
    @ALGRL123

Here are two commonly used solutions that have sometimes worked for me in the past. Don't know if you've already tried them:

1 - Go to EDIT/PREFERENCES/QUICKEN ID AND CLOUD ACCOUNTS. Choose LOG IN AS ANOTHER USER, log out and then log back in using your Quicken credentials. Try to download transactions.

2 - Right click on one of the affect accounts in the Accounts List on the left. Go to EDIT-DELETE ACCOUNT/ONLINE SERVICES, then click on the RESET ACCOUNT button. If successful, try to download transactions. If it works, repeat the same for each of the non-working accounts.

Good Luck!
  • ALGRL123
    ALGRL123 Member ✭✭
    Thank you for the suggestions - I tried both and the second suggestion on multiple accounts. Unfortunately neither worked for me.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @ALGRL123,

Thank you for taking the time to visit the Community and reporting your issue, here though I apologize that you are still experiencing this and that the previous suggestions provided above have failed to resolve it so far.

At this point, it would be better suited for you to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance and possible escalation if they see fit.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.