How to clear payment requests in Online Center without changing register?

Donashmeh
Donashmeh Member
This is an old issue I thought might clear itself. I have payment requests ready to send from December 2020 and March 2021 that have sent and have cleared and have reconciled but the status window still says SEND in the register, so the Online Center still has them listed. At the time they occurred I had too much going on to look into it. Now, a lot of time has passed, and the requests are still there. I have them unchecked and leave them that way when I send new payments and I haven't had any more of these issues since but would like to get these out of the way. I've used Quicken for many years and this subscription-based model has been working well for me, though I hate subscription-based software. Hopefully, someone can help me with this, and I'm not totally out of luck.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Donashmeh,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of these payment transactions showing "Send" in the register? If needed, please take a moment to review this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Donashmeh
    Donashmeh Member
    Attached is a PDF of the Online Center and all of the transactions in order showing the "send" in the register. I can live with the problem if I have to but it sure would be nice to get rid of the problem without losing any info or causing the program to go into conniptions. Thanks.
This discussion has been closed.