Can you allow the use of EFT as payment method for recurring bills?

I would like for Quicken to allow the use of "EFT" as a Check Number/Method when setting up recurring bills. I understand why you can't predict the check number for a recurring bill, but a lot of mine are EFT and I have to select the payment method before entering the transaction manually each time. I would be a lot more convenient if I could preselect "EFT" as the payment method when setting the bills up.
Tagged:

Best Answer

• Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @allie richardson and @johnnstacey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

We do currently have an active Idea thread regarding adding the check number field to scheduled transactions. You may follow this link to access that Idea where you can add your vote and keep an eye on the progression. Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

Answers

• johnnstacey
    johnnstacey Member ✭✭
    GReat question. I was wonder this myself as I have the same issue.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    Answer ✓
    Hello @allie richardson and @johnnstacey,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community. 

We do currently have an active Idea thread regarding adding the check number field to scheduled transactions. You may follow this link to access that Idea where you can add your vote and keep an eye on the progression. Ideas are also reviewed by our Development and Product teams in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I apologize for the inconvenience in the meantime. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.