CC-501 Optum Bank

NickDiG99
NickDiG99 Member ✭✭
Hi - I'm trying to add a new account to Optum Bank, and have failed with a CC-501 for several days. This is the only account with this problem. Error message says it's a Quicken issue. Please advise what to do about this situation with Optum.

Thanks

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @NickDiG99,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please review this support article regarding error CC-501.

As stated in the article, if the error persists after 24 hours, you will need to contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance. Our support agents will need to collect and review your log files, and will likely be required to file an escalation in order to have it successfully resolved.

Please, click here to review Quicken Support's hours of operation.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• JeffinPTC
    JeffinPTC Member ✭✭
    After spending 20 minutes on a Elevated callback today with no help with Optum Checking, I was able to get it working again myself.
    Go to Tools -add account
    type Optum and select OptumHealthBank
    Type your Optum name and PW
    at this point, QW found my Optum Checking account
    Link to existing Account
    Finally it downloaded the two charges last week.
    Alles OK now
    At least for now.
    My Optum and several other accounts didn't update for 2 months with no error masg and almost cost me an overdraft.
This discussion has been closed.