downloading bank transactions problems again

Options
DRMick
DRMick Member ✭✭✭
edited February 2023 in Investing (Windows)
Things were running OK for 2 weeks so I did the update to R46.12.  Did one OSU sucessfully last week.  This morning I tried OSU.  The summary completed showing 10 new bank transactions, no investment transactions.  But no new transactions downloaded.  Running OSU a 2nd time, Still no bank Xactions downloaded, but 6 new investment Xactions actually downloaded.
Running OSU a 3rd time, No new Xactions, Summary shows 0 zero new Xactions.

What's going on here?

Comments

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Still running R46.12 problem continued from above. .  OSU will NOTt download bank transactions that use EWC.  I also have Bank of the West that still uses Direct Connect. That bank downloaded a transaction properly.  The other banks on EWC or EWC+, the OSU summary displays " new Transactions downloaded-  No Transactions to review".  But they are not downloaded.  

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    edited January 2023
    Options
    Hello @DRMick,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Aside from what the OSU Summary screen is showing, are you also still receiving the red flags in the account list to indicate new downloaded transactions or no?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Last two times I ran OSU it picked up some flags on the banking accounts.  How about that!
  • DRMick
    DRMick Member ✭✭✭
    Options
    Question: Why does OSU summary indicate that it found new transactions but does not download them or Flag the account?   This happens intermittently.  Today OSU reported new transactions in 4 accounts but only Flagged 2 of them.  How does Q decide that they need to be reviewed or No review necessary? 
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    DRMick said:
    Question: Why does OSU summary indicate that it found new transactions but does not download them or Flag the account?   This happens intermittently.  Today OSU reported new transactions in 4 accounts but only Flagged 2 of them.  How does Q decide that they need to be reviewed or No review necessary? 
    It should flag all accounts with new transactions if you have Quicken set up to review newly downloaded transactions for all your accounts. If this is not always the case, I would suggest double-checking the individual account Auto-Entry settings and making sure it is turned off for each account. You can find the Auto-Entry setting in the Online Services tab (right-click account name > Edit/Delete account > Online Services > Auto-Entry: Off/On).

If they are all set to off, then I would suggest you try signing out of your data file completely and then signing back in to refresh the registration token for your Online Connected Services. However, I do recommend that you first save a backup file prior to performing these steps.
    1. Navigate to Edit
    2. Preferences...
    3. Quicken ID & Cloud accounts
    4. Click Sign in as a different user (or it might say Sign in using a different Quicken ID)
    5. Follow the prompts to Sign Out
    6. Sign back in using your Quicken ID (email) and password
    Once that is done, see if the issue continues to persist.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.