Quicken Not Downloading All Credit Card Transactions

tomsir
tomsir Member ✭✭
Have a Fidelity Visa and a Chase Sapphire. All transactions not being downloaded. Have to make Balance Adjustments even after manually entering transactions. I don't know if Quicken is deleting some old transactions. This problem started about two months ago. I have validated the file still not fixing the problem.

Comments

• Hello @tomsir

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community with this issue. 

Due to the nature of this issue and the recent migration of Chase, we recommend that you reach out to Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can walk you through troubleshooting steps in real time and escalate the situation as needed. 

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00 am PT to 5:00 pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Tom Young
    Tom Young SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    "Have to make Balance Adjustments even after manually entering transactions."
    After manually entering missing transactions you should be able to reconcile properly.  You might want to check if, somehow, older transactions are being  deleted.  Also - and this is a fairly common complaint in here - sometimes Quicken has been known to change the Opening Balance of the Account so check that possibility first.
This discussion has been closed.