Can't Install Due to Profile Setup Error

pronounstreet
pronounstreet Unconfirmed, Member
I am unable to successfully install Quicken on Windows 10 because, after logging in and entering my activation number, I am prompted with a Profile window I must complete to continue into Quicken. It errors out because it asks for my address and city. However, there are no boxes for these; only First Name, Last Name, State/Province, ZIP. Any advice? I'm stuck.
Tagged:

Answers

• pronounstreet
    To add - I reinstalled twice, and also downloaded the latest patch and applied just to be 100% sure it was the most current. Nothing made a difference. Thanks!
  • Hello @pronounstreet,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving and the profile window? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• pronounstreet
    Hi, Jasmine -

Thanks for replying. Unfortunately, I didn't get a screenshot before solving the issue -- but I'll leave the solution here for others. It's a dumb fix of a buggy issue - but the default screen size of the menu that pops up doesn't show the Address or City fields, or even indicate that they may be missing. Dragging the window wider causes them to suddenly appear. Thanks again for reaching out.
  • Hello @pronounstreet,

Thank you for reaching back out to update us and to educate others on the solution. 

We are happy to hear that you were able to reach a resolution!

Please do not hesitate to reach out with any further questions or concerns.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.