Simple Tracking View

Options
System
System Member admin
edited February 2023 in Investing (Windows)
This discussion was created from comments split from: 36.17 Investment Accounts Changed to Simple Tracking Method.

Comments

• PetrS
    PetrS Member ✭✭
    Options
    FWIW, it happened to me just now, end of January 2023. All of the sudden, transaction register disappeared, and it took me quite a while to figure out that Simple tracking is to be blamed.

Quicken people, please add something to this simple-tracking view that allows to switch back to the complete-tracking view. Something like "See all transactions" in the Settings drop down menu. This was really difficult to find since I was not sure what I was looking for.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @PetrS,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community.

To submit an official feature request, you can create an idea post. This way other users who have the same or a similar request can vote on your idea.

Our Development and Product teams frequently use our idea posts in order to improve Quicken and implement new features requested by customers. 

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    In Edit / Preferences / Investments is there a checkmark in "Enable Simple Investing ..."?
    If that is enabled, there should also be a checkmark in the investment account's Edit Account Details dialog "Tracking Method" where you can switch methods Simple / Complete.
This discussion has been closed.