Get quicken to support NEO exchange (Canada) [Edited]

Options
Gilles9
Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
edited October 2023 in Investments
There are many stocks on NEO exchange in Canada, Quicken do not support the securities on NEO

please include the NEO exchange ( example NE:MSFT )
Tagged:
23 votes

Reviewed · Last Updated

Comments

• Robert L.
    Options
    please include the NEO exchange
  • rglrjeanus
    rglrjeanus Member ✭✭
    Options
    This is a no brainer...... users can't be updating prices manually all the time. ....that is the reason we buy quicken. There are a lot of neo users and more securities listed there all the time.
  • jrmc
    jrmc Member ✭✭
    Options
    agree must add Neo soon
  • JosefW
    JosefW Member ✭✭
    edited January 2023
    Options
    When will Quicken Canada be including downloaded quotes for the NEO Exchange? This is a critical feature and why we are paying and annual subscription fee for.
  • ta
    ta Member ✭✭
    Options
    Tesla is on NEO in Canada. Please add support for NEO exchange in Canada. Thanks.
  • bboyles
    bboyles Member ✭✭
    Options
    Agree this should be added.
  • jrmc
    jrmc Member ✭✭
    Options
    Agree this should be added.
  • kh57smth
    kh57smth Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options

Agree that Quicken should be able to download tickers and prices from the Canadian Neo exchange which has been in operation for 5 years!

• kh57smth
    kh57smth Unconfirmed ✭✭✭
    Options

See photo for more info

• bradpotter47
    Options

Why doesn't Quicken track securities on the NEO exchange? This and the many financial institutions that Quicken refuses to track automatically, severely limit the usefulness of this product.

• mkwong82
    mkwong82 Member ✭✭
    Options

Please add NEO exchange support.

• Locutius
    Locutius Member
    Options

Today I subscribed to a year of Quicken and am so disappointed (and shocked) that the NEO exchange is not supported. Just as many others have commented, the main reason I subscribed is for the securities update. It's hard to justify the subscription if I have to type in prices manually.

Please do add NEO Exchange support. Urgently!

• rogerhlho
    rogerhlho Member ✭✭
    Options

Please include NEO exchange in Canada.