Get quicken Canada to support NEO exchange (+6 Merged Votes) [edited]

Gilles9
Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
edited October 2023 in Investments
There are many stocks on NEO exchange in Canada, Quicken do not support the securities on NEO

please include the NEO exchange ( example NE:MSFT )
49 votes

Under Consideration · Last Updated

Submitted for review on 8/28/23, CBT-167/CTP-7672

Comments

• Gilles9
    Gilles9 Windows Beta, Mac Beta Beta
    You need to "vote" for it in the original message so they notice the count
    Thanks
  • Marecora
    Marecora Member
    Please include NEO exchange in Canada.
  • Pres35
    Pres35 Member
    edited February 2022
    Please add NEO exchange for downloading
  • Grandstander1
    Grandstander1 Member ✭✭
    Please add this feature. We need Quicken support for the NEO Exchange.
  • Woody21
    Woody21 Member ✭✭
    Please include NEO exchange for downloading
  • bboyles
    bboyles Member ✭✭
    Please include Neo exchange - Large cap US stocks are available through CDRs to Canadians on this exchange, so it is widely used.
  • garry.robbins
    garry.robbins Member ✭✭
    Please include NEO exchange stocks and ETFs for quote lookups!
    AEQUITAS NEO EXCHANGE
  • D Morley
    D Morley Member ✭✭
    Some of my Vanguard ETFs have moved to NEO from TSX, now my Investing is no longer accurate in Quicken..... every day there seems to be less reasons to keep using Quicken!
  • Lee BB
    Lee BB Member ✭✭
    Many quality U.S. securities are listed on the CDN market by NEO/CIBC which provide the protection for currency hedging preventing a loss on the strength of the CDN dollar against your U.S. stocks, but Quicken does not have these securities available for updating the quotes automatically? Requiring that a user manually enter any details. This is quite frustrating and it would be so much more convenient if Quicken would add this listing for their user base. Here is the webpage of these popular companies: https://www.neo.inc/en/live/neo-listed-securities
    Input much appreciated, saving currency losses is integral for Quicken users and would promote the use of Quicken by the general public interested in managing their finances. I've used Quicken since the 1990's and can't think of a better way to manage personal finances, it's like running a business and highly successful. This request is not a costly suggestion to improving a great product.
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    There is already an Idea thread for this that you can vote on:
    Get quicken to support NEO exchange (+1 Merged Vote) — Quicken
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • AB User
    AB User Member ✭✭
    Please add NEO - am unable to load a Purpose Preferred Share ETF (RPS.N)
  • icohen25
    icohen25 Member
    I have multiple NEO stocks and want to track them regularly. Please add NEO exchange.
  • LDK
    LDK Member
    Please add NEO. I have more and more NEO exchange stocks
  • jsbegg@
    jsbegg@ Member ✭✭
    Need NEO Exchange in quicken
  • gnome12
    gnome12 Member ✭✭
    Still waiting for the NEO exchange to be included in Quicken. Please add; it is frustrating to track these assets manually.
  • Lil Sey
    Lil Sey Member ✭✭
    Yes .... I need NEO Exchange in Quicken Canada
  • Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    I edited the title to indicate that this is for Quicken Canada.
    QWin Premier subscription
  • rglrjeanus
    rglrjeanus Member ✭✭
    The NEO exchange is growing with more securities listed all the time. Canadians are increasing the use of this exchange. We buy Quicken to automate and remove some of the labour in managing investments. At least set up the software to allow search, setup and price updates for NEO securities. There is no advantage to me as a user if half my portfolio has to be "Manually" input and upkept with daily price movements.
  • questionsforever
    questionsforever Member ✭✭✭✭
    while i don't really need it since i'm not hovering over my asset price every single day and can enter it once a year or once every 6 months manually, it could be nice if you have many securities to update. for 1 i just would do it manually once a year. 
  • jrmc
    jrmc Member ✭✭
    I need Neo
  • JosefW
    JosefW Member ✭✭
    Please add NEO Exchange quotes for Quicken Canada. Why are we paying very high subscription fees if we can't even download quotes for this important and growing Canadian exchange?
  • simon604
    simon604 Member
    Agree, cmon this is just silly. Even excel can download NEO quotes, why can't quicken?
  • Chris_QPW
    Chris_QPW Member ✭✭✭✭
    simon604 said:
    Agree, cmon this is just silly. Even excel can download NEO quotes, why can't quicken?
    Because Quicken Inc has to pay for them, and as such they have to make the decision that it is worth the cost and ask the third-party quote service to provide them.
    Signature:
    This is my website: http://www.quicknperlwiz.com/
  • ta
    ta Member ✭✭
    Tesla is on the NEO exchange in Canada. Please add support for the NEO exchange.
  • jrmc
    jrmc Member ✭✭
    Agree this should be added.
  • DanBing
    DanBing Member
    edited September 2023

support download of cdr’s on the neo exchange

[Merged Post]

• Jim_Harman
    Jim_Harman SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited September 2023

Are you running Quicken Canada? If so there is an active Idea post requesting that Quicken support the Neo exchange. Please see, comment, and vote here

[Merged Post]

QWin Premier subscription
  • rogerhlho
    rogerhlho Member ✭✭

Please add NEO exchange support.

• james.boone
    james.boone Member ✭✭

Please add NEO exchange support.