Transactions not downloading from Hancock Whitney Bank

dsgreen44
dsgreen44 Member ✭✭
I have 5 checking accounts at Hancock Whitney Bank. I missing LOTS of transactions in all of the accounts. I have spent hours manually entering transactions. What is the problem? Is there anyone else experiencing the same issue? [Removed - Rant]

Comments

• Hello @dsgreen44,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue. 

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Hancock Whitney Bank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Are you receiving any error codes or messages when attempting to download transactions? What exactly occurs?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• dsgreen44
    dsgreen44 Member ✭✭
    Quicken Connect. I am not receiving any error messages concerning the Hancock Whitney accounts.
  • Hello @dsgreen44,

Thank you for providing more information. 

First, I suggest creating a test file and adding the Hancock Whitney accounts to see if the same issue occurs with missing transactions. You can create a test file by navigating to File > New > Start from Scratch. It is recommended to save a backup before proceeding. 

Please let me know how this goes. 

-Quicken Jasmine

• I am not able to download transactions from Hancock Whitney. I do not know where settings is?
  • Hello @janebbearden

Thank you for joining this thread to share that you are also experiencing this issue. 

Which setting are you referring to? Are you receiving any error codes or messages?

I look forward to your response. 

-Quicken Jasmine

This discussion has been closed.