How do I stop this popup "is this the payment for this scheduled bill or deposit?"

This never happed in the past. How do I turn it off. Seems to have popped up with the latest version R46.9, 27.146.9
Tagged:

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Hello @Ben12,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

If you don't mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the pop-up you describe seeing? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    Never used to pop up before. It does not show up for all bills. In Options for Bill and Income reminders, I have it set Deline all suggested reminders.

• Rocket J Squirrel
    Rocket J Squirrel SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    The odd thing is that it's asking about a past, reconciled transaction. I get this popup if I manually enter an Auto reminder. Answering "yes" in this case causes the new transaction not to be entered because I've just told Quicken it's a month-old reconciled transaction. Why does Quicken ask this about a transaction that's already in the register?

Quicken user since version 2 for DOS, now using QWin Biz & Personal Subscription (US) on Win10 Pro.

• Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    This issue seems to have been solved
  • How did you solve this issue? I have the same problem. It's extremely annoying. If I had wanted to enter the old transaction I would have done so. I want it to stop asking and as stated by others, "decline all" is not an option!
  • Ben12
    Ben12 Member ✭✭✭
    I did not do anything. It solved itself.
  • kschreffler
    kschreffler Member ✭✭
    edited February 2023
    Not solved here. It keeps happening for me, over and over
This discussion has been closed.