Cannot remove biller with no pending payments

Options
pbmsmit
pbmsmit Member ✭✭
Trying to clean up old billers but cannot remove them because there are (according to quicken) 'pending payments' but there are not as account were closed more than a year ago. How can I force to remove billers?

Comments

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @pbmsmit,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community to tell us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

To start with, I suggest you try to Review and Repair Online billers first, then see if it will allow you to remove the online billers you wish to delete. However, I do recommend that you save a backup of your data file first (just in case). After that, please navigate to the Bills & Income tab and click on the gear icon on the top-right. Then, click on Review and Repair > Review and Repair Online Billers in the dropdown menu.

Once that is done, please navigate back to the gear icon and click Manage Online billers and attempt to remove the Online billers you wish to delete.

Let us know how it goes!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭
    Options
    That fixed some of them, and also an existing one, that I cannot re-add due to two step authentication. The last one could be removed after trying to fix password (hangs), but then it was removed. So I'm good now but have to see how I can re-add one again (Xfinity).
  • pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭
    Options
    Looks now I have tenths or hundreds of '$0.00' transactions (manual bills). Cannot remove them
  • pbmsmit
    pbmsmit Member ✭✭
    Options
    I have run the "Validate File" and this does not fix the issue. please advise on how to kill this undead bill reminder!
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Thank you for following up with additional information.

Based on what is shown in the screenshot posted, we'd recommend contacting Quicken Support directly for further assistance as this issue may likely require an escalation in order to resolve.

We apologize for any inconvenience! Thank you.

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.