Primis Bank - Digital: Online Setup

Primis Bank is available for online setup, but they now have a new online savings bank which they refer to as Primis Bank Digital. That has a different routing number and is not yet available for online setup in Quicken. Is there any way to get that established To connect online?

Comments

• Hello @Frank002

Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.

In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.

I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Frank002
    Frank002 Member ✭✭
    > @Quicken Jasmine said:
    > Hello @Frank002
    >
    > Thank you for reaching out to the Community with your question.
    >
    > In order for a financial institution to support downloads to Quicken and to be added to our bank list, the request to be added would need to be made and submitted by the financial institution to our service providers. If you want Quicken to be supported, you will need to contact your financial institution directly and tell them you'd like to download your accounts into Quicken.
    >
    > I hope this information serves to be useful to you! Thank you.

Jasmine, thank you for that input. I have submitted that request to Prime Bank Digital. On a related topic, if there is any way to alert Quicken users to the issue, you might save a lot of people some time. I kept trying repeatedly to use the Primis Bank connection which is currently in Outlook before learning about the difference in the routing numbers.
  • Hello @Frank002,

Thank you for reaching back out. 

I can pass this information along to my team. 

Have a wonderful day!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭
    I contacted Primis.  They said they are not a new bank and Quicken is treating them like a new bank because of the different routing number for the digital accounts.  They told me this is an issue on Quicken's end to link the new routing number to the existing Primis Bank.    So round and round we go...
  • QUserPaul
    QUserPaul Member ✭✭
    I just talked to Primis customer service and they say that Quicken needs to update the URL from Primisbank.com (currently in Quicken) to https://digital.primisbank.com/login.
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    QUserPaul said:
    I just talked to Primis customer service and they say that Quicken needs to update the URL from Primisbank.com (currently in Quicken) to https://digital.primisbank.com/login.
    As has been mentioned in @Quicken Jasmine 's earlier reply, it is up to Primis management to communicate this change request to Intuit as the service provider. To get the ball rolling, the request MUST come from an authorized person at the bank.
  • krose
    krose Member
    I too have been attempting to download my Primis online account into Quicken and I receive a cc-503 error each time.
  • bradfjoh
    bradfjoh Member ✭✭
    Same issue as others. I spoke to Primis customer service too. But it's unclear if they submitted a request to Quicken to change it.
  • Dave Hanson
    Dave Hanson Member ✭✭

Bump.

Just chatted with Primis Digital customer service. They explained that they were not authorized to make this request, or even access this chat thread. They asked I write customercarecenter@primisbank.com , which is what I just did.

Seems so easy to get this fixed, someone from Primis or Quicken should just handle it and be done.

• SteveJH
    SteveJH Member

Having the same issue trying to set up a Primis savings account. That said I thought the problem was associated with Quicken's setup of the account. Irrespective of the routing number when you log in to Primis for the first time (for each device) it requires you to enter your email address. This is effectively 2FA and since Quicken does not request an email (only a password and user ID) it does not recognize the account, as it does not have all the information. I've raised 2 cases with Quicken and been on several calls but seems like it's fallen into a black hole. Hopefully, this may gain a little more traction with others experiencing the same issue.

• PK Fitz
    PK Fitz Member

I have contacted Primis and let them know about the necessary update. It seems to be going nowhere. On a happier note, digital.primisbank.com now works with Mint.

• Dave Hanson
    Dave Hanson Member ✭✭

Heard back on March 27:

"At this time our digital online banking does not support Quicken connections. We are working on future updates that will include this as a standard feature. We apologize for any inconvenience that this may cause."

• jonoco
    jonoco Member

confusing as I received this response from Primis:

In this case if Plaid/Intuit (Quicken/QuickBooks/TurboTax/Mint) is not allowing your account to be linked it is most likely due to their systems not recognizing Primis Bank. You will need to contact Plaid/Intuit (QuickBooks/TurboTax/Mint) to request they update the URL for PrimisBank.com or add the URL for digital.primisbank.com/login. If they need it, we also can provide a letter that you can provide them confirming our routing number.

I hope that helps! If you need further assistance, please email back, give us a call at 833-969-3992 or CHAT 24/7 and any representative would be happy to assist you!

• Frank002
    Frank002 Member ✭✭
    Not confusing. SOP. The two parties who can do anything about this disclaim any obligation to talk to each other, but ask us to communicate each the other, when there's nothing we can do about it. No one available to take responsibility. Again, SOP in this day and age.
  • QUserPaul
    QUserPaul Member ✭✭
    Just tried again to set up in Quicken. It works now! Make sure to select "Primis Bank - Digital Banking". Looks like TFA is required, at least for set up.
  • Ben
    Ben Member ✭✭✭

Hooray! Looks like the downloaded balance doesn't include holds on deposits, so I will still need to reconcile with statement… but i'll take it.

This discussion has been closed.