Does anyone know when Quicken.com/support is open? When I call, the robot says "closed."

Options
Juds
Juds Member ✭✭
I really need help rescuing my 20+ year old Quicken Account so I can do my taxes this year. I have not used it since August, 2022, for personal reasons, but I have been trying to get on for the past two months, to no avail. I bought Quicken Support, but can't find anyone to help me. Please tell me what to do. Whenever I call Quicken.com/support, the robot says it is closed, and I should call during regular hours, but when is that???

Answers

• Mark1104
    Mark1104 Member ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    have you tried calling between 5am - 5 p.m. PDT?  Monday - Friday? 
  • Boatnmaniac
    Boatnmaniac SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    The hours for both Phone and Chat are from 5:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Pacific Time.
    Phone is available Mon-Fri.
    Chat is available daily.
    If you would care to provide some additional information, perhaps there is someone here in Community who might be able to assist you, as well.
    • Specifically what is the issue you are encountering?
    • Are you using Quicken for Mac or Quicken for Windows?
    • Which edition are you using?  Starter, Deluxe, Premier or Home & Business?
    • Are you using subscription or pre-subscription?  If pre-subscription, which year is it?  If it is subscription, which version are you running and when does the subscription expire?  (You can get this information from Help > About Quicken.)

(Quicken Classic Premier Subscription: R55.26 on Windows 11)

• splasher
    splasher SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options
    Screenshot of the support webpage at Quicken Support

-splasher using Q continuously since 1996
    - Subscription Quicken - Win11 and QW2013 - Win11
    -Questions? Check out the Quicken Windows FAQ list

This discussion has been closed.