Downloaded Transactions but not populating register

Options
K.C.
K.C. Member ✭✭
After downloading transactions, red flag populates left of accounts showing that transactions have been downloaded. But transactions don't show in the registers. I spent 1 1/2 hours on phone with quicken employee trying to the fix problem. But it was not fixed when I was disconnected. Help

Comments

• Quicken Jared
    Quicken Jared Alumni ✭✭✭✭
    Options
    K.C. said:
    After downloading transactions, red flag populates left of accounts showing that transactions have been downloaded. But transactions don't show in the registers. I spent 1 1/2 hours on phone with quicken employee trying to the fix problem. But it was not fixed when I was disconnected. Help
    Hello @K.C.,   

We are sorry about this problem with transactions missing from registers. Thank you for looking to the Quicken Community for assistance. 

First, is this issue affecting all of your accounts, and multiple financial institutions? If only one account is affected, have you tried clicking on the green Reset button just above the register, if it appears? Doing this will clear any potential filters that may be obscuring these transactions. Lastly, have you seen any error codes when trying to update your accounts recently?

I look forward to your answers.

Thank you,

Quicken Jared 
  • K.C.
    K.C. Member ✭✭
    Options
    Jared:
    Issue is affecting all accounts (cc, financial accounts etc.). There are no error messages. Reset was tried with quicken rep along with
    other fixes. I even restored a backup copy from 1/23/23 of the data file when it worked properly and downloaded transactions and it still did the same thing. I think it is program and not data file.
  • Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod
    Options
    Hello @K.C.,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

If you haven't already, please take a moment to review and follow the troubleshooting instructions found in this support article regarding the issue you described.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• K.C.
    K.C. Member ✭✭
    Options
    I read article. Didn't help. Just changed settings to automatically download to the register and it worked. But I always like to review prior to it going into the register. In Preferences when I uncheck automatically download into the register and download transactions in an account program puts a red flag by the account. When I click on the flag it shows number of transactions but nothing under the register to review.
    The transactions do show up at the online center but when click to compare to register it does nothing. Any thoughts?
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @K.C. ,

Thank you for attempting those troubleshooting steps.

Due to the instructions in the Support Article having failed, we suggest that you contact Quicken Support directly for further assistance as they can utilize functions such as screen share and escalate the situation if needed.

The Quicken Support phone number can be found through this link here. Phone support is available from 5:00am PT to 5:00pm PT, Monday through Friday.

I apologize that we could not be of more assistance.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.