CC-885 Error with Lending Club Bank importing QFX

Options
caveman
caveman Member
I am trying to import transactions from 2022 into Quicken 6.12.3 on a Mac running Ventura 13.1. I have tried multiple times with different lengths of transactions (1 month of transactions, 2 months, 3 months, etc.) and I still can't get the import to work. I keep getting this error:
Quicken is unable to update this account because Web Connect support for your financial institution has been either temporarily, or permanently discontinued [CC-885].

I have called the Financial Institution (Lending Club) and of course they said nothing has changed on their end. I agree with them because I can still update this bank account for recent transactions in 2023 using the regular account update function in Quicken.

This is clearly a Quicken issue, but Quicken support would not acknowledge it when I called them. They said it must be a problem with the Financial Institution. So where does that leave users like myself to resolve this issue?

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @caveman,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• caveman
    caveman Member
    Options
    Thank you, Jasmine. Here is the error message screen shot.
  • Quicken Jasmine
    Quicken Jasmine Moderator mod
    edited February 2023
    Options

Hello @caveman,

Thank you for providing that screenshot.

The Lending Club Bank now only offers Quicken Connect as a connection method. This means that you are unable to import QFX files and would need to connect using this connection method which supports the automatic downloading of transactions.

This is not a decision made by Quicken, only the financial institution can choose which connection methods are offered as well as things such as the URL displayed, etc. For further assistance or to ask that they reinstate Web Connect, you will need to contact the Financial institution for further assistance. It is recommended to request to speak to a supervisor or a tier 2 agent as they are generally more familiar with third-party applications such as Quicken. You may also follow this link for more information regarding the different connection methods that a financial institution has the ability to offer.

I hope this helps!

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

Do you already have one or more saved QFX files with the required 2022 transactions?
    If yes, let me know and I'll send you instructions how to work around this issue.

• caveman
    caveman Member
    Options
    Hi UKR, yes I do have ht QFX files with the transactions. Please send the instructions. Thank you!
  • UKR
    UKR SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭
    Options

OK, here goes:

This discussion has been closed.