Citibank accounts not downloading

Options
Susie
Susie Member ✭✭✭

Three accounts download, two accounts do not. Any suggestions? Thank you.

Answers

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Susie,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this issue.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with CitiBank? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. Do you receive any error codes or messages when attempting to update these accounts? What exactly occurs?

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

• Susie
    Susie Member ✭✭✭
    Options

Thanks, Jasmine. I have 5 Citibank accounts. Transactions for the checking and two savings download. The two CD accounts do not download. Checking and savings download through Quicken Connect. One CD uses Web Connect and gives me an error Code FDP-105. The other CD does not list a connection method at all.

Thanks for your help.

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @Susie,

Thank you for providing more information.

What are the connection methods of the accounts that are currently working? Regarding the CD that shows no connection method, what does show when you navigate to the Downloads tab via Settings? For the other CD, would you mind sharing a screenshot of the error message that you receive? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.