Marcus by Goldman Sachs still not working

Options
mlhill527
mlhill527 Member ✭✭
When trying to connect to my Marcus by Goldman Sachs account I still receive the following error (same error as before the supposed fix):

An unexpected error occurred.

Please try again later.

Care Code: FDP-102

Details:
FI_TIMEOUT
Retry. Retry Error

Comments

• Quicken Jasmine
    Options

Hello @mlhill527,

Thank you for reaching out to the Quicken Community, though I do apologize that you are experiencing this error.

Before I can further assist you, I require some more information. What is your connection method with Goldman Sachs? You can see the connection method by navigating to Settings > Downloads > Connection Type. How long have you been experiencing this error? Are you experiencing this error when attempting to download transactions or when attempting to add an account? If you don’t mind, could you please provide a screenshot of the error message you described receiving? If needed, please refer to this Community FAQ for instructions on how to attach a screenshot. Alternatively, you can also drag and drop screenshots to your response if you are not given the option to add attachments.  

I look forward to your response.

-Quicken Jasmine

Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round-up of your top posts.

This discussion has been closed.