Sudden trouble downloading transactions following new upgrade

Strapp
Strapp Member
My Quicken program will no longer download transactions from my freedom credit union Pennsylvania account. It claims it has when I try it but transactions are not coming through. This is all following the recent upgrade.

Answers

• Quicken Anja
    Quicken Anja Moderator mod

Hello @Strapp,

Thank you for reaching out to the Community and telling us about your issue, though I apologize that you are experiencing this.

Are you only seeing this problem with the financial institution you mentioned above? Or do you have accounts with other financial institutions set up in Quicken that are also experiencing trouble? Are you seeing any specific error code(s) and/or message(s) while trying to download transactions?

Thank you!

-Quicken Anja
    Make sure to sign up for the email digest to see a round up of your top posts.

• Strapp
    Strapp Member
    I only use Quicken with Freedom Credit Union. No Error codes. It just says the download was successful. Then, when I go into the Credit Union website I see that most of the transactions were not downloaded. It is interesting to me that a few of them are downloaded but not all. It used to be that all of the debit transactions were downloaded, but only some of the deposits.
  • Ps56k2
    Ps56k2 SuperUser ✭✭✭✭✭

what version … Help —> About Quicken

QWin - R54.16 - Win10

• Strapp
    Strapp Member
    Version 6.12.3
  • rbw111
    rbw111 Member ✭✭
    I have the same problem...does not download new data to ant of my accounts
  • rbw111
    rbw111 Member ✭✭
    version 6.12.3
  • rbw111
    rbw111 Member ✭✭
    Tried logging into my bank account...received a iCloud error. No accounts are updating.
  • Strapp
    Strapp Member
    I think the problem resolved itself
This discussion has been closed.